CHOICE WIRELESS SOLUTIONS (CWS) RETURNED MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA) POLICY
CWS warranty period is twelve (12) months from the purchase date. All requests for units under warranty are repaired or replaced free of charge unless there is evidence of abuse or damage beyond the terms of the warranty. Read more about Warranty here: https://choice-telematics.com/cws-warranty
1. CWS will not accept any return without an RMA number.
2. Requests for RMA numbers must be made to RMA@choice-telematics.com
· RMA request should include all serial numbers and reason of issue, if known.
3. Please allow two (2) full business days for an RMA number to be issued.
· CWS will respond and note the number of authorized units, in and out of warranty.
4. RMA numbers are good for a thirty (30) days from the date issued.
5. Devices only should be returned, power cables, antennas and other accessories are not necessary unless known issues with accessories are made beforehand.
6. The RMA number should clearly be displayed on the outside of the box/label. The RMA number must match the product authorized for return.
7. Shipping costs/method/insurance to return units to Choice Wireless Solutions will be the responsibility of the customer. Choice Wireless Solutions will pay for GROUND shipping back to the customer of the repaired or replaced product.
8. Returns must be sent via UPS, Federal Express, or any other courier that issues a tracking number. Insurance for returns will be at the customer’s discretion and Choice Wireless Solutions will not be responsible for any lost items.
9. Units in warranty will be repaired, replaced, or credited at Choice Wireless Solutions discretion. For units out of warranty, a quote will be provided for replacement.
10. Please allow up to thirty (30) days turnaround from the time of receipt for in warranty items to be returned.
Shipping address for RMA:
Choice Wireless Solutions
ATTN: RMA Department
7931 E Pecos Road, Suite 172
Mesa, Arizona 85212